Thursday, July 8, 2010

ANTHONY'S BLOG - ENTRY TWO

Steven Anthony shared some information about his season in Saint John last year in his latest blog post at Canucks.com.

“When we went to the finals last season, we had some increased coverage for sure,” wrote Anthony when discussing the increased media attention at Vancouver’s Prospect Development Camp. “We had more Quebec media and even some national coverage so that was different. It was definitely more than regular season but I imagine there's probably ten times more in the Canucks preseason than our playoffs. The media doesn't scare me though, I know some people do get nervous for media but I don't mind it, I actually really enjoy it.”

“In fact, I think I've got Saint John media on my side,” he wrote. “Because I was injured at the end of the year I didn't play much in the playoffs or even in the month before that so I started to talk to the media guys that travelled with us a lot more. I got to know Tim Roszell, our radio guy and Scott Briggs, who writes for a newspaper really well during that time.”

To read his second entry, click HERE.

“Steven Anthony chronicles prospect development camp in Vancouver for a week with insights from a player's point of view,” reads the official description of the blog.

Anthony, a seventh round pick of the Canucks in the 2009 National Hockey League entry draft, is partaking in his second summer prospect camp in Vancouver.

To check out his first blog post about what went down on the opening day of camp, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment