Saturday, July 10, 2010

ANTHONY'S BLOG - ENTRY FOUR

Mountain climbing and a baseball game were included in day four of Vancouver Canucks Prospects Development Camp.

“So I’m sure you’ve all heard that the group took on the dreaded Grind today on Grouse Mountain and I was hoping the second time would be easier and luckily it was,” said Saint John Sea Dogs forward Steven Anthony in his latest blog entry. “But don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t easy - it was just better. The first time, I remember I was going up seeing the sign that said I was a quarter of the way there and thinking that there was still three quarters to go, which meant there was a long way left to go.”

Anthony and his fellow Canucks prospects went to a Vancouver Canadiens baseball game later in the afternoon.

"It was great to see a game in Vancouver because I’m a really big baseball fan," he wrote. "I played baseball most of my life and stopped playing just three years ago. It’s just a really fun sport to play in the summer."

To read his latest entry, click HERE.
“Steven Anthony chronicles prospect development camp in Vancouver for a week with insights from a player's point of view,” reads the official description of the blog.

Anthony, a seventh round pick of the Canucks in the 2009 National Hockey League entry draft, is partaking in his second summer prospect camp in Vancouver.

To read his first three blog posts, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment