Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Training Camp Roster Reductions Made

SAINT JOHN – The first wave of cuts/departures from Saint John Sea Dogs training camp have been announced.

14 players in total have been “reassigned.” They include three goaltenders, three defensemen and eight forwards.

The following players are no longer at camp:

G Christopher Smith – 2013 draft pick
G Tommy Viboux
D Nick Phillips
D Ryan Murphy
D Mitchell Arseneau
F Kallum Muirhead – 2015 draft pick
F Morgan Barron – 2015 draft pick
F Sean Ginnell
F Joshua Stewart
F Randon MacKinnon
F Anthony Salemi
F William Aubry – 2015 draft pick

A Sea Dogs press release notes “some players left camp voluntarily to maintain their eligibility for NCAA hockey.”

Also released today was forward Alexander Arab, who was on loan from the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies. Arab was a 2014 draft pick of the Huskies.

Speaking of loans, goaltender Blade Mann-Dixon "has been loaned to the Moncton Wildcats pending a trade." Mann-Dixon was a 2014 draft pick of the Sea Dogs and has spectacular numbers at the junior ‘A’ level – but his 5’7”, 143 lbs frame is an issue.

Some other news and notes from day three of camp:

  • The fifth rookie game of training camp took place this morning and featured two 25-minute periods of four-on-four play.
  • Dawson Theede, Sean Ginnell and Cedric Pare were all listed as injured again. Theede and Pare remain at Dogs camp.
  • Morgan Barron and Anthony Salemi, who are no longer at camp, put up solid numbers during the rookie games.
  • Joe Veleno and Michael Veleno played against each other a bit today.
  • Mikael Lalancette from TVA Sports was at camp today, presumably to see one or both of the Veleno brothers.
  • The training camp roster now sits at 47: five goaltenders, 16 defensemen and 26 forwards.
  • Pre-season game against Bathurst tomorrow night at 7 p.m. at Harbour Station. Tickets are free.

Photo: Marc Henwood/Station Nation

6 comments:

  1. I am MEZO MAGDY from Norway an am a marine Engineer having 2 vessels on the sea. Two years ago my vessels sink and I loss all the money I have because I have not insured the vessels yet. In my confusion without knowing what to do I came across a post in the internet about a loan company called NAVARO LOAN COMPANY who can give me a loan for as low as 2% interest rate, I never believe I just decided to try it to my greatest surprise the company manager named JULIA NAVARO approved my loan for $5,000,000 which I used to bring myself back to business. I advice everyone if you need any loan of any type please contact JULIA NAVARO at the company email: navaroloancompany@yahoo.com and make your life better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Offer Loan At A Very Low Rate Of 3%. If Interested, Kindly Contact Us Now.email us now reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Offer Loan At A Very Low Rate Of 3%. If Interested, Kindly Contact Us via email now (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELCOME TO CASH WORLD FINANCE LIMITED

    We are a legit, registered and guaranteed loan company and we give out loans to individuals, companies, government establishments, churches and business organizations and people of all sorts. Are you in need of a loan for any purpose? Are you in a financial problem? Do you need financial solution cash world finance limited is the solution to all your financial problems, our loans are easy, cheap, and quick. Contact us today for that loan that you desire, we can arrange any loan to suit your budget at only 3% interest rate. contact us today immediately for more Information
    WhatsApp: +1(773)798-0522
    E-mail: cashworldfinancelimited@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Investing with wilsontradeszone has been the greatest thing that ever happened to me,, I so much appreciate Admin for his handwork over the investors for granting us the opportunity to earn income weekly through their Investment platform I invested $1000 and after 7 days I got $7500 profit congratulations to me because I am happy I am putting more I can't say less about this platform they have been so amazing. If you want to start making profit on bitcoin investment today Mr Wilson is all you need contact on email: wilsontradeszone@gmail.com or contact on Whats-app: +27633586789

    ReplyDelete