Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Senators Return Chabot To Saint John

The Saint John Sea Dogs’ defense has just gotten significantly better - again.

After getting the news on Sunday that Jakub Zboril would be returning to Saint John from Boston Bruins camp, it was announced today that Thomas Chabot would be heading back from Ottawa Senators camp.

Before sending Chabot back to junior, the Senators signed their 2015 first-round pick to a three-year, entry-level deal.

All nine Sea Dogs who attended NHL camps are now back with the team. After dressing a rookie filled defense core this past weekend, the additions of Zboril and Chabot will be huge.

Chabot has gotten better every season he’s been in Saint John, so it should come as no surprise that he was impressive at Sens camp. In pre-season games with Ottawa, the 18-year-old recorded two assists, six shots and was a +3.

In 66 games with the Sea Dogs last season, Chabot registered 12 goals and 29 assists. This came after recording one goal and 22 points in his rookie campaign.

Saint John hosts the Gatineau Olympiques on Friday night at 7:30 p.m. at Harbour Station.

Photo: Marc Henwood/Station Nation

3 comments:

  1. My name is.Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine i am a happy woman today? i need to use this time to tell all people how i got my loan from this honest and God fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $84,000 please contact him. if you also need a loan without any problem he name is Dr Purva Pius email (urgentloan22@gmail.com) tell him that is Mrs.Anna Daniel that refer you to he

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Everybody,
      My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise Whats app) +917290857361 you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
      First name......
      Middle name.....
      2) Gender:.........
      3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
      4) Loan Duration:.........
      5) Country:.........
      6) Home Address:.........
      7) Mobile Number:.........
      8) Email address..........
      9) Monthly Income:.....................
      10) Occupation:...........................
      11)Which site did you here about us.....................
      Thanks and Best Regards.
      Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Am so happy and thankful to God for what he has done in my life,i am Mrs.Juliet Daniel from U.S.A after four years of seeking for loan online the internet Scammers has succeeded in taking from me the sum of $13,000.00 without given me my loan, I lost every thing i have because of scam and ever since i was scared to make contact online concerning loan. One day, as i was browsing , i saw a comment by a woman Name Mrs Anna from Ukraine thanking the Dr Purva Pius Loan Company for lending a loan saying that if there is any one who also need loan are to contact the company and they will surly lend anybody loan so i took there email and i contacted them we had every agreement to pay back the loan and i submitted my bank account to them and they told i will receive my loan in 24 hours and to my greatest shock, exactly 24 hours, my bank send me an alert of confirmation that the Dr Purva Pius Loan Company has transfer my loan amount of $87,000.00 dollars to my account am so happy and i want to use this medium to advice every one who is in need of loan or You have been scam in the past worry no more contact the very right company who can lend out loan on(urgentloan22@gmail.com). and please beware of internet scams most of this Email of lenders you see online are all scams so contact the Dr Purva Pius Loan Company because they are capable of given you your loan thanks.

    ReplyDelete